Welcome to Holy Trinity Catholic School!
Applications for new families interested in Holy Trinity Catholic School opened on February 13, 2023. All new family interviews and meetings will be scheduled after Returning Student registration is completed.
Admissions priority is as follows:
- Current Holy Trinity Catholic School students
- Children of HTCS employees
- Children who are siblings of students in attendance of HTCS
- Children of registered parishioners of Our Lady of the Gulf, St. Rose de Lima, or St. Clare
- Children who are Catholic members of other parishes
- Children who are non-Catholic
- Pre-K1: Must be 1 by September 1st
- Pre-K2: Must be 2 by September 1st
- Pre-K3: Must be 3 by September 1st
- Pre-K4: Must be 4 by September 1st
- Kindergarten: Must be 5 by September 1st
Application: Click the following link to apply! CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Registration Fee
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization Compliance (Form 121 – original copy)
- Child’s Baptism Certificate (Catholic only)
Once your application is received and all required documents are uploaded, a family interview may be conducted and along with collecting additional information.
Acceptance: A decision will be made and an email will be sent to the correspondence email on file.
Final registration: Students who are accepted will receive an email with a link to create an account in our Family Portal in order to complete the registration process.